Wednesday, August 5, 2009
The First Nut's The Nuttiest
Salutations residents of the human world! Irfan Prawiradinata here, bringing you my insight on current affairs and all that comes with.

Another day, another blog. After having recently published my original blog, by the title of EffBoy, here I am again harvesting a new one. I wouldn't say a better one, because that would be like comparing apples to oranges, but this time I've put more effort towards being a tad bit more serious, rather than boyish and full of jokes (which some of you might find entertaining, lol). Why? Well, it's pretty much a long story. But if you insist on knowing, I'm a high school debater, and has recently been selected to represent my country of Indonesia for the 2010 Worlds Schools Debating Championship (WSDC) which will be held in Doha, Qatar. Not just that, but different from past years, the 4 Indonesian delegates, including myself, will also compete in the first annual Asian Schools Debating Championship (ASDC) held in Manila, Phillipines this September. So now with 2 whole international tournaments at hand, then comes the training. As much as this blog acts as a channel for me to try and become more intellectual in general, this blog will also acts as a form of online training to prepare myself for future challenges in Manila and Doha. So as requested by coaches, I proudly present to you: NUTSHELLS, In & Out! *standing ovation*

Why NutShells? A nutshell would literally mean the outer shell of a nut (adoy), but no, the Nutshell I'm referring to here is actually a phrase used to indicate a narrow definition of a certain person, place, or thing. A quite uncommon phrase commonly used by myself in debates, therefore I felt it is proper to honor my taste in out-of-the-box vocabulary by entitling this blog "NutShells" ...ain't that swell?

So people, I have kinda lost purpose as to why the hell am I creating a first post for a blog that's actually an assignment blog for online training purposes, so I guess I'll just stop here. I mean, it wont be too long till either you or me (especially me) get sick of reading stuff written by me, so. Bye :)

p.s. I like all my things to look pretty, so I'm planning to put efforts toward designing this blog. Just so you & me dont as easily get sick of blahh essays smack dabbed on a blahh layout. Anti snore fest! Toodles.

p.p.s. Wish me luck :D
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts